Have you heard of the Repost app, but are not sure how to use it?
Effective business tools are essential to ensure your business is growing. Having a solid understanding of how to use those tools makes you more confident and increases the chances that you will use them consistently.
Here is a quick, step by step tutorial, with pictures (can you say YEAH?), to help you better understand how to use this awesome app. Before starting this tutorial, make sure you have already downloaded the repost app on your phone.
- Find the photo you want to repost. I used a post from one of my favorite horse brands – Benefab Products.
- Click the three dots in the upper right hand side of the photo
- Tap on “Copy Share URL” – After you do that you will see a green bar at the top that will confirm your link has been copied to the clipboard
- Open the Repost app
- Once you open it you should see your post at the top. It should also confirm with text that says, “got share url”.
- Select that post.
- You will then see options for color and placement of account holder’s name where you shared it from. Feel free to play around with this to ensure it esthetically looks the best.
- Once you have selected the layout and color you like, click REPOST. After you click on repost, the app will show you a short video on how to paste the original content on your post.
- Then select ” Copy to Instagram” and it will automatically open your Instagram app
- This is where you can select your filter and add your comments. When sharing I do not change the filter just so the original picture stays the same.
- You can then add your own comments along with using the paste option to showcase their caption of the photo as well. Once you have the caption just the way you want it, click OK and then share just like you normally would on an Instagram post.
- Rinse and Repeat!
The final result should look like this….